HIGH STREET STRAIGHTENING (fashion products)

When it comes to hair tools, I own way too many. I’m always on the lookout for something bigger and better for curling tongs, wands and straighteners. Okay, maybe not necessarily bigger! I get asked so many questions on what my favorite high street hair favorites are and I think I have found something which I had to share with you all – the BaByliss Diamond Straightener.

BaByliss for me is a high street brand which I think do some great products for glamming up your hair. I have many of their curling tools but nothing to straighten with. Which is why I was so excited to get my hands on these! They are very sleek with a slight sparkle to the packaging – who doesn’t love a bit of glam, right? With three heat settings (180, 200 & 235°C), this will suite all hair types and reducing the chances or over heating your hair.


Please someone explain why all straighteners aren’t like this?
In the past, the straighteners which I have tried and tested, have been great but I feel they make my hair a little too shiny and it results in me getting greasier hair, quicker – which is a big no, no. I only realised how great these straighteners were after seeing my hair not only looking ultra shiny, smooth, soft and frizz free. But they also helped in delay the grease process.

0 comments:

Post a Comment