Summer Outfits

Everyone always asks me to describe my style and my response changes every time. I can't help it! I'm eclectic and my style depends on my mood. I'm using pieces from my Spring/Summer Collection for my clothing brand.They have so many options to choose from & it was a hard decision on picking JUST one but I chose this beautiful mint satchel. I love the pop of colors, mix+match-ablity, and endless summer vibe.If clothes could speak, this is what they would say about my style..


Necklace:

I layered two necklaces for this open collar look. There is something so cool about devouring the decollate with these ornate necklaces dripping in silver. I am totally a top-button kinda gal. To jazz up the bare neckline I threw on this statement piece with draped chains. Did you notice the sick handchain too? I think I could wear this every day... 

Flippers: 

Flippers tends to be coolest fashion in summers,men usually carries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment