CLEANSING AGAINST THE CLOCK (Fashion products)


There are plenty of times where I want a fail-proof way to quickly cleanse my skin. I’m not sure if it’s just me but the older I’ve become, the more important skincare has become to me. I’ve tested a number of easy cleansing products and this one I’ve come across, sits at the top spot. I’ve been testing this out for a few weeks now and it’s easy to say that this is one of the best micellar waters I’ve tried. It’s the Nivea Sensitive 3-in-1 Micellar Cleansing Water.

I am known for skipping steps in my skincare, especially in the mornings and after a night out. We’ve all been there. But with this cleansing water, I really have no excuse. Cleansing waters not only cleanse your skin but also remove your makeup – it’s like having a skincare genie in a bottle. This micellar water, in particular, includes natural grape seed oil which in a nutshell provides intensive care to your skin with reducing tightness and dryness – it is basically all my skin needs in the morning you’ll definitely be getting your money’s worth in cleansing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment