DELICIOUS DELIGHTS

I tend to have my go to products, foods, drinks and even books which bring me so much happiness and joy & today I’m going to be talking you through just that. My current ‘Delicious Delights‘that are helping me transition through to spring. I have a handful of things I’ve been loving over the past few weeks that I knew I had to share with you,

I have been reaching for the new DKNY Delicious Delight in ‘Fruity Rooty’ a heck of a lot these days – this is the purple sorbet delight. I would have to say that this scent is my favorite from their new range. It’s a beautiful blend of blackberry, rose petals and violet flower it’s brought me back to my sweet scented obsession which I’ve had from a very young age. There is something about spring that makes me want to wear nothing but fun, fruity and sweet scents and this is just that.



Dreamsicle, is the orange delight, it combines juicy mandarin with green apple. It’s a great pick-me-up scent for the mornings where you want that little bit extra. And then we have ‘Cool Swirl’, the green delight, which is a mix of jasmine (L.O.V.E) and coconut water.  The DKNY Delicious Delights scents have that that fun and fruity element, yet smelling unique on their own, all together. That can only mean one thing – that these will suite everyone’s taste.



I highly believe that the little delights we have in our lives, & things we treat ourselves to, make a huge impact on our mood & happiness. Fragrance being one of my favorites along with food, lipsticks and a bit of bling. You can’t go wrong with them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment